Saturday, March 24, 2012

Family Portraits Are Important (and fun)

I may be biased when I say this since I am a photographer, but photos are so important in helping you to remember life and to help preserve your family history. We all grow older and travel where life takes us. Sometimes siblings can live on the other side of the country or maybe even on the opposite side of the world. No matter what, I cannot stress how much a photo means 30 years down the road and sometimes it is sad when you realize that you don't even have a full family portrait or a portrait of all the siblings together. Take the time and make the effort to get everyone together because it is worth it!

So I had my say on that subject and on a happier less serious note, below are a few shots of the Vang siblings. My very last shoot of 2011. See....family portraits can be very fun. Also, it may lead to epic posing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah to epic posing!